The author of the website has full copyrights, or the rights to participate in the copyrights to the published works, i.e. projects: urban planning, architecture, interior design, graphics, animation or script code of the website. In detail, these are:
1. Full copyrights to posted materials and graphics and artistics elements that are not described in a way that indicates cooperation.
1.1. All graphics, visualizations, animations and rasterized Cad drawings were made by the author from scratch.
2. Full copyrights to the published descriptions.
3. Full copyrights to webmaster's solutions and technical solutions of the P: E website; its way of functioning, interface and solutions affecting the mechanics and aesthetics of the website.
4. Co-copyrights to: projects, concepts, ideas, i.e.: works made in the form of Cad drawings and graphics. Every cooperation of an independent entity in a specific work is signed with the note: Project co-operation; or by name.
4.1. Co-authorship for independent entities, may refer to Cad drawings. Cad drawings for marked projects were performed as a team. Some of the designs had preliminary drawings that were the starting point for further work. Most of Cad's drawings and their contents (estimate: >95%) were made by the author from scratch to the final version.
4.2. Co-authorial participation of independent entities for: graphics, visualizations, animations - includes participation in the work: initiating and/or conceptual and/or corrective and/or verbal etc. The author is the only author and creator of the visual form of the works.
5. All posted materials are protected by copyrights. The proprietary copyrights for the materials posted on the P: E website are only granted to: the author as well as through the author - independent entities / co-designers, listed under the note: Project co-operation, to which the author refers to.